Monday, April 8, 2019

The Bunny's Bonnet

     I found this darling image in my collection of A Day for Daisies digis and thought it needed to be on a spring card.  What a fun idea - a bunny wearing her new spring bonnet!


     I colored with ProMarkers, adding glitter to the bonnet, then cut the image with an Unbranded oval die.  The bonnet in the image isn't actually that shape but I cut a tiny scrap with a very small scalloped die (Spellbinders), covered it with glitter, and adhered it onto the bonnet, giving the piece some great texture and sparkle.

     I found two scraps, one of pale lavender and the other of purple CS, on my desk.  One I trimmed into a simple rectangle and the other I cut into the sentiment with a die from CUTplorations.  I added all the elements to a light blue card front and chose one of my signature bows as embellishment.

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Catz
Crafty Gals Corner
Creative Inspirations
Ellibelle's Crafty Weds.
I {heart} ProMarkers
Simon Says Stamp
Word Art Weds.

     I hope your weekend was restful and creative and that you're ready for the new week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie  

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty Connie. I love that little bonnet on the rabbit too. Precious card!
Lynn

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and cute card! Love it!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Such a sweet card Connie! Great idea to paper piece the bonnet.
Hugs Monica

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful spring image and beautifully created card!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about wings, tails or spring blossoms!
Ellie from
Ellibelle's Corner

Gina's Cards said...

Awww what an adorable card and lovely colours too. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sheryl said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl xx

sweetpea said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT