Monday, April 15, 2019

Garden Kitty

     I've been so steeped in Easter cards which feature bunnies and chicks, the fur babies were complaining that I wasn't giving felines a fair shake.  So, today I'm sharing a sweet little kitty from Di's Digi Designs.  He seems completely absorbed in meeting a new friend while sharing his garden.


     I used ProMarkers to color, then cut with an octagon die from QuicKutz.  I added the deep blue frame, also cut with another octagon die from that same set.

     The stitched ribbon is from my stash of Crafty Ribbons and the bow is one of my hand-sewn bows.  It was white but I used ProMarkers to 'dye' it the color I wanted.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, then matted it and hand cut once again.  I added no other embellishment because I wanted this one fairly CAS.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Allsorts
Butterfly (Dartmouth green/Denim blue/Digi
Dare 2B Artsy
Dragonfly Dreams
Jo's Scrap Shack
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz PAM
Simon Says Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, so cute!

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable card, love the image!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about bugs, butterflies and/or blossoms. Hope we see you there again soon, remember this is a 2week challenge so plenty of time to play again :-)

jimlynn said...

Precious plus!! Love this.
Lynn

Monica C. said...

An adorable card, Connie! I love the use of the octagon shapes - they are just different and a nice touch.
Hugs Monica

brenda said...

Such a sweet image which is beautifully coloured, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Such a pretty and cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts
Lynn x
DT

Mrs A. said...

The white ribbon has dyed beautifully. A neat tip
I must remember to use. This is such a cute image. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me . Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa J said...

Love the hexagon shape you used to cut this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

Larelyn said...

Adorable image, Connie. I love the layout. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a cute kitty. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Creative world said...

Stunning card with awesome image and fabulous design...than you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #7 at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday