Thursday, April 18, 2019

Celebrate Life !

     I've been practicing my coloring on roses, using ProMarkers, or pencil, or charcoals, even pastel chalks.  I'll be sharing more of those in the upcoming days but today I wanted to show you what I did with a combination of ProMarkers, gel pens, and water color pencils.

     The image is from LeAnn's World 101.


     After coloring the image, I cut it with a stitched, scalloped die from Memory Box.  I used another, larger die from that set to cut the solid golden piece used as an offset mat.  The 'damask' background is a scrap of DCWV dp and the stitched bronze ribbon was a scrap I found in my stash.

     I printed the sentiment and hand cut it before adhering it below the image.  This one goes in my stash of birthday cards.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Crafty Friends
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Pattie's Creations
Pile It On
Take It, Make It

     That's all for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, great colouring and love the DP background!

Lori Kobular said...

Your layout design is really pretty! The flowers are beautiful!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Connie, love the roses and gorgeous colours too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Your flowers are really stunning Connie! Love how you've colored them! Beautiful layout too! HUGS

jimlynn said...

Pretty coloring and a very pretty card!!!
Lynn

Sue Crease said...

Ooh beautiful colouring here. Great card too. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the orange, such a beautiufl card Connie.
Faith x

Monica C. said...

Oh I love this! I am particularly partial to orange roses. Your card is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of your roses.
Hugs Monica

Jackiekg said...

Lovely card. Love the colouring of the roses.
Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations
Design Challenge.

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love those stitched, scalloped circles! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.