Today I'm sharing a card I made which features two little ladies, one of which is a lady bug. The image was drawn by Mariola Budek and I've become a huge fan of her artwork. I used this one to practice my coloring, which has become increasingly difficult due to some vision problems I'm experiencing.
I simply can't see well enough to color images which are sized for card making. But I think I'm happy enough with this one to share it. Photographing my cards isn't the easiest thing either and I can only hope that the photos are sharp and clear, not blurry. :-D
I used water colors on the image, then cut it with a Spellbinders rectangle die. The white frame is a scrap left over from another project, also cut with a Spellbinders die. Both the image piece and the frame were mounted onto 'Linen' embossed, aqua, CS and that was adhered to the entire card front. The sentiment was printed using a white gel pen.