Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Live in the Clouds!

      It's time for the next challenge at QKR Stampede, where our challenge theme is always "Anything Goes."   For my DT card today, I used a fun and fabulous image called "Castle in the Sky."  All my life I've been a very "feet-firmly-on-the-ground" kind of person and I have to be reminded that occasionally it's OK to live in the clouds!  Here's my salute to that idea.  :-D


     This card was actually made before my craft room was sorted in preparation for moving so I still had dies and fancy dp and all my crafting supplies close at hand.  The image was colored using ProMarkers, then cut with a die from Spellbinders.  Both of the papers came from an old (and favorite!) 'Linen Closet' stack by DCWV.  The sentiment is my own and it was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.

     Challenges:
Tues Morning  turned vertically 

     I hope you're going to come and play in our challenge.  Remember, we have two winners each challenge; one for people who use QKR Stampede images (or Eureka Stamps images - our sister company) and a second for people who use non-QKR images.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! COnnie, that's just how I've been lately, I love that Castle one I must get. A Beauitful dreamy card.
I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
Faith x

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi NC, hope you are doing well. I love your card, What a great interpretation of that theme.Cool coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Barbara DT

Deanna Mulder said...

Such a great image. Love the floating castle! Thanks for playing along with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Deanna DT

Donna W. said...

What a fun way to remind us to dream a little. Love the castle image and the coloring. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Raechelle Bellus said...

A delightful card! I really like the colored image. Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!

Debi said...

Hi Connie! Love your card. I can understand why the papers are a favorite, pretty. The coloring is gorgeous, esp the blue shading around the castle. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Debi DR TMS

Birgit said...

What a wonderful card, and just perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU Challenge. Best of luck to you!

*Vicki* said...

Nothing wrong with living in the clouds at times!! Really lovely design and image! Love how you've framed it in and best wishes on your move!