Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Monsters Are Hiding

     Did you know that when monsters hide (in the closet, under the bed, behind the flower pot), they can't be seen?  It's true!  Check this out.


     This image is for the April Progressive Challenge at Sasayaki Glitter and I colored it with watercolors, then used gel inks on the flowers and eyes.  I did all the die cuts with Unbranded dies.  The little plaid bow is actually made from a strip of fabric.  I added the glittered ribbon for just a touch of sparkle.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Cardz TV
Crafty Catz
Creative Fingers
Double D
Happy Craft
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz PAM
Take It, Make It

     Hey, we're mid-way through the week!  Does anybody else feel like time goes way to quickly these days?  I mean, we're a third of the way into April and almost a third of the way through 2019, and it still feels like I was doing Christmas cards just a couple of weeks ago.  Sigh...  Oh, well, Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this! I love the monsters who look fabulous in purple.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori m said...

Adorable, just to sweet! Hugs, Lori m

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is too cute Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Maud's Creations said...

Adorable image Connie, love the purple, colouring is ferfect. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

jimlynn said...

The Creature from the Black Lagoon hid under my bed until I was almost in college!!!! Your little monsters are much cuter and he could hid under my bed any day of the week. Love your card!

Lynn

Monica C. said...

You are right, I can just barely see them lol So cute!!
Yes, I feel like I am getting older at an alarming rate.
Hugs Monica

Barbara said...

Good point, when they are hiding, you can't see them. This card made me chuckle. Too cute. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge.
Barbara DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh these purple critters are way too cute to hide!! :) Love your purple colors on the design here! I'm with you on the time flying by and YES, Christmas seemed like it was just here a few weeks ago!! LOL!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute and great design, NanaConnie. hugs, Teresa (BTW, I sent you a birthday card, but it was returned. I guess I don't have your new address.)

Vicki said...

This is adorable, Connie! Love the watercolor image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Watercolor" Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun and just wonderful
Faith x

Heather said...

Ha, ha, how fun!! And very cute! Great layout and colors! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.