Sunday, April 28, 2019

Floating By

     It's a lazy kind of weekend at our house.  I've been hiding in the craft room while grandson has a baseball game and the younger granddaughter is working.  Older granddaughter lives in her own house now so who knows what she might be doing.  Sleeping in, probably, if her fur babies allow.   I was working with this sweet image from Limited Runs Progressive Challenge and it seems to perfectly reflect how lazy the day is.


     The coloring on this one is a mix of ProMarkers, watercolor paints, and bleached dp (the pink half circle.)  The image and the sentiment are cut with oval dies from QuicKutz.  The blue rectangle with the cross-stitching was cut with an Unbranded die. 

     The pink circle had been cut with a die from My Favorite Things Die-namics.  I cut it in half for use on another project and this half was left over. 

     The bow was made with a bit of Baker's twine.  Everything (except the image piece) started out as a scrap and I cut them to suit based on how large or small they were.  Even the card base was a left over piece of 12" x 12" CS which had  been used in scrapbooking.

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Dragonfly Dreams
Ike's World
Lemon Shortbread
Passion for ProMarkers
Pile It On
TTCRD

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

pinky said...

Love your card! Your backgrounds on those eggs are just lovely. Must try that one.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just started mine Connie. Love your card and floaty image. Enjoy your "lazy" day.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the rabbit and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Tanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Crafty KJ said...

Such a fun card and that rabbit is so cute! A great design and that sentiment is just perfect too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

Crafty KJ said...

Such a fun card and that rabbit is just fab! Your colouring is fab and your layout is perfect too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

Nat said...

Such a cute image on your lovely card! Thank you for joining in at PFP
Natx

Andrea said...

This is a lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week, I hope you come back to play next week too. Andrea DT

ike said...

That's so cute - I LUV the bunny. I'm glad you are having a good day :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Monica C. said...

Oh he is wonderful. I love the bunny. I am always amazed at what I can make out of my scrap box.
Hugs Monica

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love seeing your cats on your blog! The bunny image is so sweet and I really like the way you used different coloured contrasting mats. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
Mary

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely cute card I love the bunny image also the fabulous colours and layering thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this image from Limited Runs!
Super card!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!