Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Turkey Day

      Welcome to my next DT post for Through the Craft Room Door!  Our challenge themes are always "Anything Goes" and they now run for 2 weeks at a time.  This time, our sponsor is Eureka Stamps, sold by Stamp on It!  I chose this really fun, scribble drawing, called "Double Line Turkey." 

      I printed the digital image onto kraft paper, then colored with a black ProMarker and a white gel pen.  I highlighted between the double lines with a gold paint pen.  I used an octagon die from QuicKutz to cut the image and I inked the edges with another ProMarker.  I found a scrap of DCWV dp and layered it on top of a piece of brown CS.  I used sheer ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to wrap the card front and to tie the multi-loop bow.


     Challenges:

     I hope you'll come and play in our challenge this fortnight.  Remember, Anything Goes so you have no excuse not to join.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That's such a fun whimsical turkey image! I love the addition of the white accents on him too! Great layout design and I always love how you do your pretty bows!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the sketchy turkey and die-cut frame -beautiful bow too
carol x

Nora Noll said...

How fun is this card? Love the ribbon element!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT CIC

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn;s World 101 Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT