Friday, November 4, 2022

Beccy's Place - Letter "B"

      This is my second card for the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place and we are using the letter "B."  I have Baker, Baking, Baked Goods; I know those are all related to the root word, but I also have Bow, Brown, and Burgundy.  The cute elf is one of Beccy's images.

     I colored with ProMarkers and did highlights with a white gel pen.  I used QuicKutz dies to cut both the image and the square frame.  The green CS was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder, and the red card front was embossed with a holly folder.  I think both of those are Darice folders.  I inked the edges of both die cut pieces before layering them onto each other and then onto the card front.  The bow was hand-tied, a sequin was added, and the sentiment was fussy cut with scissors.



     Challenges:

     I'll have 2 posts again tomorrow since I'm still trying to get caught up with the number of days and letters of the alphabet already used over at Beccy's Place 30 Days of Holidays.  Hope you'll stop by and see them tomorrow.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow those ears! LOL!! Such a cute image and way to go on the "B" words for this one!! Love it!

Beccy said...

Love it NanaConnie, such a festive card! Great choice of colours for the cardstock, it doesn't come more Christmassy than red and green. I also like the way you've added texture with the embossing folders. The little green bow is a sweet touch too.
Cheers,
Beccy

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a festive card with that cutie! Great embossing and the traditional holiday colors are perfect. So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday. ~Katrina

Melanie Hungerford said...

You managed to add a lot of things for B, and include some embossing too, cute card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So cute and whimsical. Lots of fun.
Hugs
Berni

Angela B. said...

Love the image and embossing! Totally cute and festive! Thank you for joining us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenges!

Christin said...

It's so cute! Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Challenge! Christin

Arlene said...

I need a baking elf to make gingerbread cookies for me. What a fun Xmas card.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

Ilonka said...

I love it !! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlaws Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Carole J said...

Now this is a fun Christmas image, and so beautifully coloured! Thank you, NanaConnie, for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations