Sunday, November 6, 2022

30 Days of Holidays - "E"

      Here's my second post today and my second Christmas card for the day.   This one I made for the Letter "E" at Beccy's Place 30 Days of Holidays.  Here are the "E"s I managed to use:  Elf, Evergreen, Ecru, Embossing, and Embellishments.

     I used my ProMarkers to color the Beccy's Place image, then cut it with a QuicKutz die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I selected an evergreen CS for the background and embellished it with mesh ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) and with two, embossed strips of red.


I was inspired by the sketch at Build Your Stash ...
but I flipped it top to bottom and used my sentiment as their narrow strip.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely background details to showcase this fun elf image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun. Love the way you framed out that image. Great sketch too
Lynn

Beccy said...

I love the background NanaConnie, it almost looks like a wrapped gift to me. The green mesh ribbon adds lots of fabulous texture and also lightens up that darker base. Love the scalloped edge around your image too.
Cheers,
Beccy

scrappinstampers said...

Thanks for entering the monthly challenge! Join us again this month, new challenge will be up on Dec 2nd. Not 2 Shabby p.s. your card is super cute!

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT