Wednesday, November 16, 2022

The Mitten

      Today I'm sharing my Letter "M" card for the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place.  I've used one of Beccy's Mitten images, this one filled with delicious gingerbread men.  Other "M"s used on my card are: Markers, Metal glitter paper, Metallic gold paint, Mat, and Magenta.

     I colored with ProMarkers, plus gel pens and gold metallic paint on the gingerbread men, then cut the image with an oval die from QuicKutz.  I used a larger oval die from that same  QuicKutz set to cut the metal glitter paper I used for a mat behind the image.  The dp is from a DCWV stack and it's both embossed and sparkly.  I fussy cut the tags panels and used them as the sentiment.


     Challenges:


     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness what a darling image! I love the lettered tags sentiment too! Such a fun and festive design today NC!

Beccy said...

Oooooh, that paper is fabulous NanaConnie, I love how you've used one piece as your sentiment... that was clever. I actually thought they were individual tags until I read your description. The oval mat around the image works well and I love the glittery frame.
Cheers,
Beccy