Monday, November 21, 2022

The Cats' Thanksgiving

      I did a card about 10 days ago which triggered this sentiment.  Unfortunately, I'd already completed that card before I thought of the sentiment so that card had to stand as it was.  However, I got this new (to me) Cutz die of all the cats in a row and I decided to do one more Thanksgiving card and use the sentiment, silly as it is.  :-D

     The cats' noses and eyes were highlighted with a gel pen, and the sentiment was cut with another Cutz die.  The scrap of tree paper came from an old DCWV autumn stack but I don't remember the name of it and the front cover has long ago disappeared, so no way of checking.  The tree trunks and branches are shiny and metallic but that doesn't show all that well in the photo.  I mounted everything onto a kraft card base.  Very quick and simple.

I pulled colors from the challenge at My Favorite Things.

    Challenges:
SUYP Cats

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Helen said...

This one really made me smile! Great card and sentiment.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Helen x

Ashwini Rao said...

Very quirky and unique card! I love the mix and match of the colors, the patterns and die cut, even the funny sentiment! Awesome card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

The Dream Pages said...

Beautiful..
Thank you so much joing us at HLS die cut challenge..
Swapna

Lena said...

That's too funny :-) Very cute and fun card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope you’ll join us again next time. Have a wonderful Christmas.
♥ Lena ~ DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner
Lena’s Creations