Friday, November 11, 2022

Letter "I" at Beccy's Place

     GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS
Thank you all for your service to your country.

      I'm up to the Letter "I" on the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place and maybe, by the end of the weekend, I'll be up to date.  :-D  For the letter "I," I've incorporated Ice, Ice skating, Image, Inking (on the edges of the cut image and sentiment), and Iridescent (the snowflake dots ribbon.)

     The Beccy's image was colored using ProMarkers and white gel pen, then cut with a Tonic Studios die.  I inked the edges using a ProMarker.  The background dp is from a "Stonewashed" stack by Paper Studio.  I thought it looked a bit like snow swirling in the air.  The glittered ribbon with the dots (snowflakes?) is iridescent but that doesn't show very well in the photo.  The sparkly red ribbon I used for the bow came from my stash.


     Challenges:

     Have a wonderful start to your weekend and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Fabulous Christmas card! Love the jolly santa. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beccy said...

Fantastic colouring NanaConnie, I really like how you did all the shadows on Santa's suit. Great background too, he looks like he's skating across a frozen pond. I like the sparkly red ribbon bow you added and the cute little sentiment tag.
Cheers,
Beccy

Rachael said...

Who doesn't love a happy looking Santa! love your card and the sparkle added to it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, Good luck and hoe we'll see you again soon!

Curly said...

Wow this Father Christmas is absolutely fabulous, he really looks like he's enjoying his free time lol,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge.
Have a lovely week
Hugs Bridget

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Such a fun festive card. Thank you for joining in with our challenges at Polkadoodles and I hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT

Anne Fenton said...

A great Christmas card, thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.