Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Lamb of God

      It's time for the Letter "L" at Beccy's Place 30 Days of Holidays.  I used this beautiful image from Beccy's showing the manger with the Lamb of God surrounded by Lambs.  I did a Latch card, following the TUTORIAL from Beccy's Place.  I also did the Lettering on the sentiment and used Lemon yellow on the halo.

     The image is pre-colored but I changed the color of the blankets and the hay using ProMarkers.  I also added blue sky, and I used white gel pen on the lambs for a little visual texture in their wool.  The halo was also colored with ProMarkers and gel pen.  I cut the image and the sentiment with Cutz dies.  The background papers came from Paper Studio, and the latch circle was cut with a Dare 2B Artzy die.  The latch was mounted on a dimensional dot for a bit more flexibility when opening and closing the card.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Beautiful NanaConnie! I love that you've boosted the image with your ProMarkers, the blue sky is a nice touch, as is the texture you added to the lambs. I love your choice of patterned paper too, wonderful mix of colour and design.
Cheers,
Beccy

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is superb!! Beautiful!

pst said...

Great card, beautiful background papers and a wonderful image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

samanthadesigns said...

This is a precious card. I love the patterned paper you used. Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.- Samantha, DT

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT