Friday, November 18, 2022

"N" is for Naughty List

      Another quick post today for the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place and this is for the Letter "N."  The expression on this robin's face from Beccy's Place just seemed perfect for the Naughty List sentiment (also Beccy's Place.)  Other "N"s include: North Pole and Noel. 

     The image was colored with ProMarkers and cut with a Dare 2B Artzy circle die.  I used a QuicKutz die to cut the large, red square behind the image, then I ran it through my 'Linen' embossing folder before mounting the image on top of it.  The striped dp is distressed and came from a stack by Authentic.  The Noel was cut with a Die-versions die and for the North Pole sign, I used a Die-namites die.


     I've been really under the weather the last several days and am not entering this card into any other challenges, mostly because I'm not able to type up a list of links to such challenges today.  If that changes, I'll add them later.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Beccy said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't well NanaConnie, I hope it's just a passing illness and you'll be back on your feet very soon.
You did a great job with your card! I love the combination of image and sentiment... he does look a little startled by the naughty list reminder!
Take care.
Cheers,
Beccy

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

NanaConnie: Sorry to read that when you were creating and posting your cardinal featured card that you weren't feeling well. I hope you are better soon. --Becca S