Sunday, November 13, 2022

Thanksgiving Blessings

      This morning, I'm sharing another Thanksgiving card but not one for the 30 Days of Holidays.  I'll have that one this afternoon.  This card has an image from a Jan's Digi Stamps set called "Autumn Leaves."  I'd give you a link to it but I can't seem to find it in the shop.  Sorry.  Edit: Found it! (Thanks, Donna) Click HERE to see the whole set.

     This image is the 'Spices' part of the set and I thought it had gorgeous autumn colors.  I cut the image with a Spellbinders die.  I used scraps of gold and orange CS to make the background, added glittered ribbon, and layered the die cut image on top.  The sentiment was merged with the image before printing.  I added a double loop bow with button which I 'dyed' with ProMarkers to match the colors in the card.


     Challenges:
Inspiration Station (fall oranges and yellows)
Rabisco

     I'll see you later with another card this afternoon.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Love the rich warm colors!! Thanks for playing along with us this November at Die Cut Divas.

Jan Mahew said...

Lovely warm colors and I can almost smell the spices, Connie. Thank you for showcasing "Autumn Leaves" and sharing it with others. I appreciate your support of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Walls said...

I can smll a bundle of this simmering on the stove. My mother used to do that in the winter time and the house smelled so lovely. Your card is lovely as well, Thanks for linking up up with at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. And here's the link to the image:
https://www.janmahew.com/product-page/autumn-leaves
Donna xx

Michelle N. said...

I love all the fall colors-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful Autumn design NC! Love the stunning sparkly ribbon and pretty Fall colors!

Gail Hutchinson said...

Nana what a lovely thanksgiving card, love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT

Arlene said...

Wonderful colors and I could eat that orange slice. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

Pamela Duncan said...

Love that die! great card too. Thanks for sharing with us on Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge. Pam, DT

The Dream Pages said...

Lovely..
Thank you so much joing us at HLS die cut challenge..
Swapna