Sunday, November 20, 2022

30 Days of Holidays - Letter "O"

      I'm back creating again but am still recovering so my creating is not only slow, it's punctuated by time lying down to rest.  I'm feeling disorganized and that things are out of order but regardless, this is my card for the 30 Days of Holidays at Beccy's Place and it's for the letter "O."  I know, you're scratching your head trying to figure out the "O"s, but they are: On the Edge card (to see Beccy's card which inspired me: click HERE), Over Joyed, Onyx black, Oval die (for the sentiment), and Outdoors, which is where this snow couple is.  It's a good thing I had this one done before I got sick because otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to think of all those "O"s.  :-D

     I used ProMarkers to change the colors from blues and browns into traditional Christmas red and green on an otherwise pre-colored image.   Once colored, I cut the image with a hexagon die from QuicKutz, then printed and cut the sentiment with a QuicKutz oval die.  I cut the bottom of the card front so that it was shorter than the back, then layered the image and sentiment together and put them over the edge of the card front.  The two snowflakes were cut with Cutz dies.


     I'm still not up to adding links for other challenges so I'll just wish you all Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

No comments: