Wednesday, April 5, 2023

24 "Carat"

      For my DT card today, I'm using one of Conie Fong's new releases "Bunny with Carrot," which can be found on sale in the store.  

     This may be my last Easter card (last made; I still have quite a few to post) but it could also be used for a birthday, for Mother's Day, or nearly any occasion for a special person.

     What fun this was to color!  I used my Sanjoki markers to color the image, then cut it and the frame with dies from Tonic Studio.  The background was made using  paper scrap (Recollections) and I hand tied the bow using grosgrain ribbon.  The sentiment was printed and cut with another Tonic Studio die.


     Challenges:

     I may have another post today but it may have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm still a bit under the weather.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute image and coloring. Love that patterned green background paper too.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Yes, your bunny is super cute and he's very proud of his big carrot! Love the green papers behind him and that cute sentiment too! Hope you feel better soon!

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the Outlawz Monday Greetings. Hope to see you again.