Saturday, April 1, 2023

Long Winter's Nap

      It's time for another new challenge at QKR Stampede and, while most of us in the northern hemisphere are really hoping spring will arrive any minute now, this adorable "Santa Bear" from QKR is ready for his winter nap.  Unfortunately, I can't give you a link to it in the store right now because the store is being revamped.  Once that's done I'll update my post with a link to the new store.

     I used water color paints on the image, then cut it with a scalloped die from Sizzix.  I inked the edges with a ProMarker.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die, and I inked those edges also.  The background paper came from a Coffee Lovers stack which was given to me by my friend, Vicki.  Thanks!  :-D


     Challenges:

     Come play in our challenge!  It runs through April 14 and the next challenge starts on April 15.  Our  theme is always Anything Goes and we really look forward to seeing what you've created.  We love being inspired by you.  :-D  Happy Crafting  NanaConnie

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute little bear and a cute card too. Love the background paper.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Awe, such a sweet little bear in his nighttime gear! Love the blues in your design and I'm loving that paper with this! HUGS

World of Michael Trent said...

Such a cute card NC! Love it!

SarahR said...

Hi there, your image is super cute and the card is lovely too! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT