Saturday, April 1, 2023

Bird and Flowers

      This image came from my collection of Ching-Chou Kuik digital images.  This one is colored with water color paints, and cut with a stitched Cutz die.  The sentiment was cut with an Avery Elle die.  The background was made using paper from a DCWV scrapbooking stack.  I know the image wasn't meant to be an Easter image but having chosen this spring-like color combo, I knew that an Easter sentiment could transform it.  :-D


     Challenges:
Penny's P-C

     This is my first post today so check back later for a second post.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

I think it works perfect for an Easter image. So pretty and your watercoloring is awesome. Beautiful card!
Lynn

ahlers5 said...

I love the water coloring. Beautiful image and card.

Jan Mahew said...

Delightful watercolor, Connie! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at "Beautiful Blossoms". Hoping you will join us again.
Hugs,
Jan

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring & design Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely creation done in watercolors, Connie! You've become a true artist, mastering so many techniques! Your card DEFINITELY is Eastery, and I'm glad you used it "out of context". so pretty! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful watercolor on this image! I say it's perfect for Springtime with all of the flowers! Lovely card NC!

Diane said...

Whoops I meant to say
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms, I comment so much I forget where I am at times LOL!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}