Thursday, March 30, 2023

Bunny in a Basket

      This card was so fast and easy!  I started with a pre-colored, clip art image which I cut with a fancy die from QuicKutz.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I used dp from Paper Studio for the background and added one of my signature, hand-sewn bows, this time with a pearl on it.  Finished in less than 20 minutes!


     Challenges:


     That's it for today.  I did quite well at the craft fair, better than I expected given my previous experience with vendor booths.  :-D  I'm very pleased.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

It may have been a quick card, but it's as cute and pretty as can be. Precious image and I love the frame.
GREAT news on doing good at the craft fair too! Woot-woot!
Lynn