Sunday, March 26, 2023

Blue Bunny for Easter

      This card features one of the clip art images I printed and used for a quick and easy card.  It was pre-colored and I cut the image with a QuicKutz oval die.  Both of the papers I used for the background were in the scrap basket but they really worked with the colors in the image.  I used one simple Petaloo flower for embellishment and called it finished.  The card took me about 15 minutes to complete.


     Challenges:

      Back to the craft room where I have at least a dozen more images waiting for me to turn them into Easter cards.  I may work on them late into the night tonight so that I don't have to skip church in the morning, but I'm also sure I'll be back at the desk tomorrow afternoon and most mornings this week.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute! Great colour combination.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always so nice to have you share your art with us and I really hope you will join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Donna Walls said...

Sweet little Easter Bunny and lovely background. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Eggs-ordenarily cute, Connie! I like your textured background. Thank you for sharing your sweet Easter card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Sylvia kaarten en zo said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling card, Connie! I've been using my QuicKutz dies, too, and they are so different from the "exact" size and shapes of the other brands. Glad I have them! That background looks amazing - isn't that the way - you find something in the scrap basket that works perfectly. Great card! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Sheryl said...

NanaConnie this is just beautiful.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Christin said...

This is so cute! Love your colours! Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin