Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Over 30 !

      I was so determined to have all my family birthday cards for 2023 done by the end of February, but here it is, the middle of March, and I'm still working on them.  Sigh...  Oh, well, that means I got to use this fun and funny QKR Stampede image, called "Thirty," for my DT card on our Challenge #463 which starts today.

     I used water color paints to color the image, then fussy cut it, using scissors.  I knew I wanted a really CAS card since this one will be going to one of the older grandsons so I mounted the image directly onto the card front and added the sentiment.  I cut the sentiment with a Tonic Studios die.  

     I'm sure my friend, Lynn, will approve since she is not only the 'Queen of Clean and Simple.' she loves the color blue.  Am I right, Lynn?  Do you approve?  lol


     Challenges:


     Come play along in our QKR Stampede challenge; the theme is always Anything Goes and you may enter anything you make.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Of course I approve - and I love it too!! A CAS perfection! Cute image and I know your grandson will love it too. SO true about the sentiment!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

He's adorable slumped over the number! I really love that funny sentiment with it and I think your grandson will get a kick out it! Fun CAS card!