Friday, March 10, 2023

Daisy Mouse

      Today I'm sharing a new image from Conie Fong, called "Daisy Mouse" and the set also contains a darling little hamster named "Hailey Hamster."   The set has an extra image of a single daisy, which I merged at the bottom of the image I used here.  

     Remember, we have challenges each month on our Facebook page, and you can enter using any Conie Fong image.  You could be the winner and you'd win more Conie Fong images!

     I colored Daisy with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a rectangle doe from QuicKutz.  I used a Fiskars punch to shape the corners, and I inked the edges of the image and the sentiment (which was fussy cut with scissors) with ProMarkers.  The background was made using a scrap of very old paper from the basket on my desk.  I added two small, mulberry paper, flowers (from Petaloo) with gems as embellishments, and they are from my stash (at least 5 years old!)


     Challenges:

     Come play with us this month.  We'd love to see what you create!  Don't have a Conie Fong image for your entry?  Grab a freebie from the FB site and get going.  Or check out what's new and on sale at the Etsy store.  You'll fall in love for an exceptionally great price.  :-D
 
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

Complete Set

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Well Hailey is adorable and I have to say that those cheeks make me smile too! Such a fun card with happy colors added in here! So glad you were able to pull out some scraps to use too!!

jimlynn said...

The little hamster is darling! I love that he's all ready for spring too (so am I)! Great coloring and a fun card. Great background paper too.
Lynn

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Nothing but cuteness. Beautifully crafted, Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs, Berni DT

Curly said...

OMGosh this is the cutest little mouse I ever did see, the way you have coloured him has given him so depth and dimension,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz, we love seeing all of your creations. we hope you will join us again
Happy Crafting
Bridget CCDT

Helen said...

Very cute image and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Samantha said...

I love your card, the image is so cute and the colours really work together. Love the little flower embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at Star Stampz.