Friday, March 3, 2023

Thin Enough

      I have a sweet granddaughter-in-law, mother to my first two great-grandchildren, and she's been working out at a gym regularly since the first of the year.  She's been amazingly dedicated and has not only toned up but has lost pounds and clothing sizes.  She says she can now fit into her high school cheer leader outfit!  I'm really proud of her and everything she's accomplished but when I dug through my stamps and found this Art Impressions image (and sentiment), I just had to use it to make her birthday card.  She and I share March as our birthday month but hers is about 10 days before mine, and this stamp is much more reflective of me than she!  lol

     I colored this with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a QuicKutz rectangle die.  I cut the corners with a Fiskars punch.  The background dp is from Recollections stack which my youngest granddaughter gave to me at Christmas.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Lori m said...

This is so cute, love it, hugs, Lori m

*Vicki* said...

LOL! This image is too cute and great for making someone smile for sure! Congrats on loosing the weight as it's so much hard work!

jimlynn said...

Your granddaughter is going to LOVE this! SO cute and fun and I love the image too. Fantastic!
Lynn

theras kartenblog said...

Adorable, super cute and funny!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Lisa Bird said...

Great card and image, love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

Donna Walls said...

This is also very reflective of me! Cute card that I'm certain she will get a kick out of. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Maria Valente said...

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Rachel said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday card to give her! Very nice and funny! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

Heike said...

Das Motiv ist lustig. Eine tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

Heike

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

It`s so funny...
Thanks for sharing over at Friendship Challenge
Hugs Anja