Thursday, March 30, 2023

Cutest Bunny Butt

      Is this the cutest 'Bunny Butt' ever?  It's from Can You Digi It and it's been in my stash forever!  Well, for a long time, anyway.  I just decided that it would make a cute Easter card so I colored it up with my new Sanjoki markers, then cut it with a Die-namics die.  

     The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I chose a dp scrap from the basket, cut it with the same Die-namics die and inset the image into it.  Then I embellished the card with a butterfly gem and with small rows of gems in the lower corner.


     Challenges:

     I'm off to my craft fair this morning but I'll have another post for you late this afternoon when I return home.  Wish me luck at the fair.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hope you're having great luck at the craft fair this morning.
Love this little bunny butt! The butterfly you added is just the right touch to make it a happy card. Love!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Now who doesn't love a bunny butt!?! Super cute and the papers work great for the Spring theme too! I'm sure you'll be tired after your day today! Hope it went well! HUGS

Christina said...

Wow, was für eine süße Karte. Die gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Renske Wishes You said...

So cute this little bunny butt. Thank you for joining us at the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Cards By MI said...

Very charming and lovely creation. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Markers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Another pretty card Connie. The bunny butt image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hope your craft fair went well x

Julie said...

Fabulously cute Easter card, Connie! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

Cute image and thanks for sharing at PFM

Renske Wishes You said...

Here I am again. This time to thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske CRAFT DT