Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Bunny & Butterfly

      I adore this image and it was free clip art that I found online!  I colored it with water color paints and cut it with a Spellbinders die.   This is a tent card, opening at the bottom instead of the side.  I found some Paper Studios dp that I thought worked perfectly so I added that for the background.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I thought it needed just a hint of embellishment so I added gems to the body of the butterfly.


     Challenges:
Butterfly (heather, hawk's blue, highland on the stems)

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so cute Connie. I love the framework around that image too. Precious card.
Lynn

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your card Connie, it's so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Donna Walls said...

Definitely a sweet bunny with perfect painting. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Ilonka said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Connie: What a beautiful card, and that image is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Lori Podolsky said...

What a truly sweet and darling card, Connie. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori-DT