Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Bow Tie Bunny

      This is my first post today and once again, I'm featuring an image from Mariola Budek.  This sweet bunny was almost complete as he was but I did add a bit of dove gray and cool gray to his fur, plus a dab of soft pink on his ear, nose, and mouth.  This time, I used my new Sanjoki markers.  The more I use those alcohol markers, the more I like them!  They seem to be pretty much on par with Copics and ProMarkers but the cost is so much more budget friendly.  :-D

     I used my bow maker to tie the double layer bow which I applied just under his chin as a bow tie.   The bunny is fussy cut with scissors.  I used a scrap of deep purple CS for the card front, and added a strip of  blue CS which I dry embossed with my 'Linen' EF.   I wrote out the sentiment using a fine tip Versamark pen, then heat embossed it with white EP.  Overall, very CAS.


     Challenges:
Can You Handle ...
Dream Valley

     I'll have a second Easter card to share in a couple of hours.  I'm working on getting everything ready for the craft fair I'm attending tomorrow but I also want to get my posts done so that I can share with you the progress I've made on Easter cards these past 10 days.  :-D

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awe! What a sweet bunny with his perfect purple bow in front! I love his furry details too! Best wishes on your craft fair friend!

jimlynn said...

Craft fair?? Fantastic!!! Good luck and hope you knock 'em dead. It'll be so much fun too I know.
Love this card and the little bow is the crowning touch. Precious. I'm still thinking on the markers.
LYnn

Christina said...

Was für ein süßer Hase. Die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my goodness, Connie...this bunny is so adorable! Thank you for entering him in the PIP Challenge and I hope to see you again.
Karen, DT

Judy Woodland said...

How very, very sweet. And that bow tie is just the perfect final touch!! . So much wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Such a cute bunny!! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

Aww what a sweet card Connie. The little bunny is so cute and your subtle colouring looks fantastic. Love the CAS layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Helen said...

Beautiful image and I love the bow you added!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
DT