Sunday, April 2, 2023

Hydrangeas

      This beautiful image of a hydrangea came from Beccy's Place and, though I've used it before, it's one of my favorite spring flowers so it gets used a lot.  :-D  

      I colored it with my new Sanjoki markers (I really am loving them!), then fussy cut it.  The Easter sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I mounted both the image and the sentiment on dimensional dots for a little bit of visual interest but beyond that, this is a very CAS design.


     Challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams

     I'm a bit under the weather today so this is the only post I'll have but tomorrow should be a better day a nd we'll hope for two posts then.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Pretty card and gorgeous coloring Connie! They look absolutely real!
Lynn

theras kartenblog said...

That's a beautiful project.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

crafty-stamper said...

Pretty CAS card and love the beautiful framed image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x
Hope you are feeling better today
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Wow, such a beautiful job with the hydrangea image! I am looking forward to seeing those come up in my backyard this year! The image really stands out nicely with your CAS design!

Beccy said...

Great idea to use the hydrangea image for an Easter card NanaConnie, the colours work well. I also like that you've popped it up for some extra dimension. Beautiful.
Cheers,
Beccy

Toni said...

This floral design is beautiful and no wonder it's one of your favs!

Francesca said...

Pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!