Saturday, October 21, 2023

Ghostie and Jack

      Another Halloween card to share, this one for one of the grandsons.  He'll never check the blog so it's ok to post this early.  I'll share another one tomorrow for one of the great-grands, also a boy.  I did this card as a masculine CAS card.

     I started with the image printed in very light gray scale, then used pencil to add darker grays in the most shaded areas and use my Sanjoki markers to color the ghost's eyes. mouth, and the jack-o-lantern.  I cut the image with a die from Tonic Studios, framed it with another die cut (also Tonic Studios die) and fussy cut the sentiment.  

     I found a scrap of purple dp which I layered onto the card front, then layered the image and sentiment on top of that.  No embellishment because it's a masculine card.


     Challenges:

     Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, awesome and spooky card, you should enter it at our Two Old Bats challenge!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Two Old Bats}

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Awesome card! I love the design and your coloring!
Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

WOW! Looks amazing!

Mari said...

What a lovely spooky card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Bunny said...

OMG. This is so great! I love the spookiness of this. [Bunny]

Tee said...

I love this Halloween card! The shading & coloring are just awesome!