Monday, October 9, 2023

Pussy Willows

     I love, love, LOVE this clip art, digital image of kittens on a pussy willow branch.  Aren't those faces precious?  I pulled out my tiniest, thinnest brushes and, to get the softness of the buds and the fur, I used watercolor paints with a few colored pencil strokes added.  

     The image was cut with a Tonic Studios die and the edges were inked with markers.  I printed the sentiment and cut it with an Avery Elle die, then inked the edges of it.  The background (blue and white) is actually fabric!


     Challenges:
Morgan's ArtWorld

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I can see why you like this image, it's adorable, a beautiful card Connie. Sorry I'm awol, but have seen all your beautiful cards and your scary tree hahaha.
Faiht x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Amazing and fantastic coloring/painting! Soft enough to touch! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!! xo
Hugs

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is amazing! Your little kittens are so lifelike! Thank you for entering in PIP and Good luck in the draw.

foleysfriend said...

What an amazing card. Your attention to detail and your work with the thinnest brushes is incredible. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.

Helen said...

Really cute - I can see why you love this!

Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore.

Helen x
DT

Billie A said...

Awesome image. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Happy little stampers