Thursday, October 12, 2023

Black Cat and Bats

      Today I have another Halloween card, on which I used the Anne Fenton image from  the Progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  Of course, I love the image because it's one of Anne's but also because it has a cat.

     I colored it with water color paints and cut it with a die from Tonic Studios.  I matted it with a scrap of dp from  DCWV.  I cut some purple CS to the size of the A2 card front, and layered the image on top of it.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The three gold bats were fussy cut from a scrap of Paper Pizzazz CS.  The black bats were hand drawn into the image background and the moon was created with yellow alcohol markers.


     Challenges:

     That's it for today but I'll be posting again tomorrow for the Crafty Catz weekly challenge and you really need to check it out.  See you then.  

     Happy Crafting,  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Great card NanaConnie!! Thanks for playing with us in The Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

Anne Fenton said...

Wow I ove your card, thanks for sharing with us at the Tues Colour challenge.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Cute Halloween card Connie. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Fran Wing said...

Hi again, Connie - you ended up twice in my comment rotation! I love looking at your cats! I have 6, two of which are solid black. Also, this is a cute card!
Xoxo, Fran/DT

My Crafting corner said...

A great card Connie and love your colouring. Thanks for joining in the Colour challenge at The Outlawz. Ursula DT

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Great card and congrats on the win at Two Old Bats!

Billie A said...

Cute scene. Fun images. Love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner