Friday, October 20, 2023

Pumpkin Patch

     Another Friday and another "Anything Goes" challenge begins at Crafty Catz this week.  Remember, in addition to the theme, we offer you the OPTION of a twist if you choose to use it and this week that twist is "Lots of Layers."  Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place and, while Beccy generously provided images for the team to use, I pulled the ones I used from my own very extensive collection of Beccy's Place images.  

     Although I looked long and hard, I couldn't find the set in the store so it's possible they were retired.  But the set was called "Pumpkin Patch" and it contained both images called Pumpkin Patch Jack and Pumpkin Days.  The sentiment came from a set called Pumpkin Patch.  

     I colored the main pumpkin stack with Sanjoki markers and fussy cut him.  The sentiment was printed and also fussy cut.  The row of pumpkins in the background were colored with pencils and markers, then fussy cut with scissors.

     The black layer is a die cut using  a reverse scallop die from QuicKutz and everything is mounted on dimensional dots, then layered onto a kraft card base.     


I based the card layout on the sketch from Cheerful Sketches, reversed.

     Challenges:
Carlin's Card ... (Layers)

     We really want to see you playing along this week so get something made and enter it into our challenge.  Remember, you can do lots of layers if you want but you can also just enter under the "Anything Goes" theme.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Curly said...

This is such a fun card I love all of the smiling pumpkins,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :) xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful Halloween card
Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fun Halloween card, lovely design and super images, beautiful colouring too! Have a good weekend
xx

carla said...

A great card.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !
Carla

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the pumpkins Connie, another great Halloween card.
Faith x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

super nice card
Nice that you participated in the October Challenge
Greetings Jolanda Bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Roberta Cercato said...

I really like your project.
I hope to see you soon! Good luck and thank you for participating in the Mirtillamente Challenge.
Roberta DT Mirtillamente

Beccy said...

You've done a fantastic job interpreting the sketch NanaConnie, very creative! I love the pumpkins in the background... they look like they're sitting on a shelf. Great colouring too!
Cheers,
Beccy