Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Holly Jolly Mouse

      I have a craft fair coming up just a few days before Thanksgiving in November and I've been working on lots of extra Christmas and Thanksgiving cards.  

     This is a digital coloring book image which I reduced in size to fit an A2 card.  I used my polychromos colored pencils to color that sweet mouse, then cut him with a QuicKutz die.  I photographed the image after I colored him and printed 6 of them so that I could make a half dozen, duplicate cards which will be a set of Christmas cards.  They are all the same but for the background color.  I used different sparkly papers on each one (this blue, plus red, green, white, silver, and gold) so there is some variety, even though the image looks exactly the same on each one. The sentiment was printed and fussy cut.  The background is glitter paper from DCWV.  Fast and easy with no embellishment!


     Challenges:


     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable, hugs, Lori m

*Vicki* said...

What a very sweet fellow! He looks so furry and cute that I want to pick him up! Love your background panel to go with him too! Best wishes on your craft fair!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! How can a mouse be that sweet. A lovely card Connie.
Faith x