Saturday, October 14, 2023

Wise Old Bird

      Sorry for the late posting but only by a few hours so I'm sure I'll be forgiven.  :-D

     We have a new challenge that started earlier today over at FarmQuest, where we always want to see something farm/country and where we always have a specific theme.  Our theme this time is "Feathers" and you can enter anything with feathers from birds, poultry, fowl.

     I found this delightful owl in a digital coloring book by Maya Silvercat and I reversed it before printing it.  I colored using my Sanjoki markers and cut both the image and the brown CS frame with QuicKutz dies.  The sentiment was printed, cut with an Avery Elle die, and matted with a tiny scrap of left over brown CS. The background was made using a bit from the scrap basket and I have no idea what company made it.  I've had it in my stash for quite a while and I couldn't locate the original stack, though I'm sure I still have it.


     Challenges:

     I hope we're going to see you playing along with us this time.  We love seeing what you create.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a beautiful owl image and amazing coloring NC!! You've done a great job with the challenge including the feathers with your background too! LOVE

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Beautiful card Connie, love the owl. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Caroline said...

What a beautiful owl card! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge! //Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

Donna Walls said...

He's a very handsome fella! Great card Connie, Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Samantha said...

I love the owl and the colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge