Monday, October 16, 2023

Time to Ride

      I've gone a little crazy for Beccy's Place images this past week (I think I've made 3 cards so far) but she has so many delightful (and fun) images for all kinds of occasions (or even non-occasions!)  Here's another card I made using some of her Halloween cuties.  The witch is named Agatha and I reversed her before printing.  The cat is Hemlock and I hate to say that I can't find either of them in the store any more.  It's possible they have been retired, which makes me very glad that I grabbed them before they disappeared.  :-D

     I merged the images, then printed them onto plain, white CS, cut them with a Tonic Studios die, and inked the edges with an ink pad.  I printed the sentiment, cut it with an Avery Elle die, inked those edges, and layered it onto the image piece.  The background was made with paper scraps from an old DCWV Halloween stack.  Although they don't show up well in the photo, the bats on the dp in the upper corner are shiny and gold metallic.


     Challenges:
Park Hopping (Universal)
     
     That's all for today.  Enjoy and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, that silhouette witch with her hump back and pointy finger is awesome! Her cat looks about as old too! LOL Really fun papers and a great layout NC! Beccy's Place image are loads of fun for sure! Great job!

theras kartenblog said...

Adorable! I like the layout.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Manuela said...

Bella ❤️ grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Manuela dt

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a chuckle with this Connie, it's just fabulous.
Faith x

Beccy said...

I love how you've made a little story with the images and sentiment NanaConnie, very clever! The cat doesn't look at all pleased with the idea of riding on the witch's broomstick with her. The Halloween paper is awesome too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Bastelmichaela said...

A beautiful gift card. Thank you for participating in Friendship Challenge,
hugs Michaela

Tee said...

Fantastic! Love the with & that poor little cat! LOL.