Friday, March 1, 2019

Panda for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies

     Today I have a total of 3 posts for you because not only is it Friday, my regular day for QKR Stampede, but it's also the 1st of the month when I post for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and for SheepSki Designs.  This one is for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies but be sure to check back for the other two posts.  Our theme at 2 CCC is always "Anything Goes with a Critter Featured."

     The sponsor at 2CCC today is Imagine That! and while they provided images for the DT to use, I chose one from my own collection of IT! images, this darling Panda.


     I used a die from Sizzix to cut the image, and other stitched dies from Memory Box to cut the four circles of dp.  That dp is included in the image set and I think it's fantastic. It could be used for many projects, with or without the pandas.  The sentiment is printed and hand cut.

     I'm going to use this for one of the boys in my family so I decided not to add any embellishments.

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Crafting with Friends
Cutie Pie
Di's Digi Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Pixie's Snippets

     See you soon for the rest of today's posts.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Oh that panda is awesome! They are just such a majestic animal! Love all your circles of desinger paper.

CraftyLyn said...

Hi super cute panda lovely card thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.

Di said...

Fabulous card Connie - I adore pandas and such a great design. I discovered your Critters Challenge today and am now following and will join in for sure! I just almost crawled up our stairs having been down for an hour to sit in the garden. Nature is wonderful and the birds here are flitting round with a glint in their eyes! Little Dudley is lying beside me here whilst I wait for 'meals on slippers'!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Ha, I realised that in the UK we have 'meals on wheels' for mobile vans etc. to deliver food and meals to those who can't for some reason fend for themselves. 'Meals on slippers' is a phrase we use for when Len ends up feeding me when gout strikes! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER DUPER card, love the green and black and those paw prints are so fun.
Faith
x

Barbara Bruder said...

Connie, this card is so cute. I just love the design you used. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute card!! The panda is adorable and your design just perfect for him!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling little panda, Connie! I've never thought of doing a circular theme before, and the collage of circles using different prints in your background marvelously portrays the habitat for Pandas. Your monochromatic theme with the sentiment is extra special. Makes me so sad that our planet is apparently no longer big enough for all her critters. Thanks for sharing your beautifully colored card! hugs, de

Kristine said...

Hi NannaConnie! This is fabulous, love your layout!! Thanks for creating with ITD's Pandas! Hope you have a great week and stay warm! (we're burried in snow here in Central OR) * Ü*

♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

marleen said...

Wow what a awesome card you made. Thanks for playing along with Creatieve Playground.