Sunday, March 3, 2019

Easter Morning

     Another card for Easter, this time using an old image from Clear Dollar Stamps (now closed) back when they were handling Doodle Pantry images.  I was on  the Doodle Pantry DT for a couple of years and I really miss them.  It's sad that they are also closed now.  :-(


I was inspired by the colors at The Outlawz.

     I used ProMarkers to color the image and the background dp, which is part of the set.  I cut both the image and the sentiment with pinpoint dies from Memory Box.  The flourish is a corner die cut (Spellbinders) and the bow is made from wrapped twine.

     On this card, I did several layers and also use Pop Dots for the image and the sentiment.  I do multiple layers because I like having dimension and texture on a card.

     Challenges:
Art Impressions
As You Like It
Aud Sentiments (dp/stamp/fav color)
Butterfly Challenge (burgundy and bow)
Crafty Creations
House that Stamps Built
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp

     The weekend is flying by and those two days each week are when I do the majority of my crafting these days.  I may have an additional post for you this afternoon but if I don't get the project done, I'll post it tomorrow or Tuesday.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, loving the cute bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

WOW!!! LOVE this so very much, such cute bunny and the background matches PERFECTLY your topper!! Adorable!! Love the colours combo, it's one of my favourites!!

Jo said...

Beautiful....love that sweet bunny & your background is gorgeous. Thanks for popping by mine & for your lovely comments x

ahlers5 said...

Beautiful coloring. That bunny looks so sweet...really caught my eye!

Carol H. said...

Love your coloring of the bunny and the sweet scene! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining in our Floral Cards challenge at Art Impressions!

Mrs A. said...

Another sweet card. That image is delightful. Thankyou for coming and spunning the butterfly wheel with me again this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Jacq said...

Super cute Easter card NanaConnie, that bunny is just adorable! Shame Clear Dollar Stamps has closed, the bunny would look good in my collection. :)

Thanks for joining in the fun at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge!

Jacqui
T.O. Colour Challenge D.T.

Mary M said...

LOVE your card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge #108.

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! I love that sweet bunny and the flowers are so pretty! Such a beautiful card!!

Kim Hamilton said...

Super sweet, love that bunny! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love that fabulous paper and the adorable bunny!

Brenda said...

Amazing coloring and lovely layers! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Anna-Karin said...

Great creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Donna Ellis said...

Ooh, Connie! This is my favorite card so far! Gorgeous colors and beautifully designed! Hugs, de

Squirrel x said...

Thanks so much for sharing your "layers" make with us for this theme, just fabulous! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx