Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Momma Bunny

     At first glance, you're going to think this is another Easter card, but look again.  It's about a Momma's Love.  :-D  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and I think it's so precious!


     I used ProMarkers, then cut the image with a die from Spellbinders.  I used a second Spellbinders die to cut the frame and I inked around the inside edge before I layered it onto the image piece.  All the little circles were cut with dies from QuicKutz.

     The metallic ribbon was in  my stash and I made a small cut in the frame, wrapped the ribbon around the card front, threaded it through the small cut, then tied it into a bow to secure it.  I printed, hand cut, and added the sentiment across the 3 circles at the bottom of the image.

     Challenges:
Aloha Friday
Angie's Digital Stamps
Creations in Pink
Cute Card Thurs.
Dragonfly Dreams
Get Creative
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Pile It On
Word Art Weds.

     I hope your week is going well.  Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... Such adorable image!!! The sweetest!! LOVE this card! You tied the bow in a so clever way, thanks for sharing!!

Donna Ellis said...

Awww, a darling card, Connie. As per your sentiment, I imagine it fits you completely! Hugs, de

Monica C. said...

That is so adorable! I love it.
Hugs Monica

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable card, loving the sweet bunnies. Another gorgeous card Connie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Deb said...

Super cute card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Lisa J said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams Lisa DT

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joing us over on the Angie's Digital Stamps Blog. Good Luck!

gransliltreasures said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing over at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
Good luck.
Denise DT xx