Sunday, January 15, 2023

Flowers for a Valentine

       I had so much fun making this DT card for the January Challenge at Conie Fong.  Our theme is Anything Goes using a Conie Fong image.  The image I chose is called "Feeling Fabulous" and I colored her in pinks and reds for a Valentine card, although she's no made as as Valentine image.  Isn't she an adorable little ragamuffin?

     She's colored with water colors and ProMarkers, a combination I love.   I used a Tonic Studios die to cut the image and the pink mat, which I embossed with my Linen die.  The corners of the image were punched with a Fiskars die and it was layered onto a scrap of black CS.   Following the sketch at Sketch Saturday, I began putting the card together, adding little die cut bits (Memory Box) to the upper and lower corner of the framed image.  



     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  Come play with us this month.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sweet image, and you colored her so beautifully! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Dena J said...

A lovely Valentine. Beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday.

Doris P. said...

Very cute motive. I like the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Candy Chelepy said...

So so cute love it

Arlene said...

How darling! So very sweet and charming. So glad you joined our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Love the design of your sweet card. Many thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles challenge.
DT Nunzia

Ro said...

I love your take on the sketch for the Saturday Sketch Challenge. Thank you for playing along!!

Judith Patterson said...

What a lovely card! I love that you combined watercolors with markers. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday