Saturday, January 21, 2023

Rose Wreath Cupid

      I've been using quite a few images from the Heart and Soul set by Gecko Galz and this is another one.  Again, I used ProMarkers and water colors on the image, then I fussy cut it with scissors.  I made the background from scraps of red and black CS, the red having been left over from this morning's project which included embossing it with my Linen folder.

     The sentiment was printed, then cut with an Avery Elle die.  The flower in the corner was made from two sizes of flower petals, Spellbinders dies.  


     Challenges:

     That should do it for today, but if you haven't seen my earlier post, be sure to scroll down 1 post.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Lovely Valentine card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Arlene said...

Such a sweet card to send someone. So glad you joined our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Suze said...

Nice card NanaConnie. Thank you for entering the Cute and/or Pastel Colors Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.