Friday, January 20, 2023

Champagne Mice

      Another day, another Valentine!  Back to Penny Black stamps today and this is another 'new to me' which I got in the batch of stamps from my neighbor who has been clearing out her craft supplies and I was the happy recipient of more than a dozen stamps and a few dies.  

      Although I think this stamp was designed for a wedding or anniversary card, I think it worked as well for a Valentine.  In any case, between the 'new to me' stamp and the love theme, it's definitely a celebration of a New Beginning!

     The image was colored with water color paints, then cut with one of my oldest dies from Spellbinders.  Both of the paper frames were cut with larger dies from that same set.  In the interest of keeping it very CAS, all I did was layer them together and call it finished.  :-D



     Challenges:

     That's all I have for today but I'll probably have two different posts tomorrow so be sure to visit again.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

It works perfect for Valentine's Day! So cute and I love that image....I've never seen that one before. Nice neighbor! Love your cute, cute card.
Lynn

Gina's Cards said...

Awww such a cute card. Loe the stamp. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

ArtMBR said...

A new love is born. A nice playful card. Thank you for participating at CRAF-talnica, where I am a guest on this challenge.

Ilonka said...

A lovely card, thanks for tharing it with us at The Papaer Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ilonka said...

Such a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! cuteness overload
Faith x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh aren't you lucky! New treasures to spice up your craftiness. Adorable card! I love how your painting turned out! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

AndrejaM said...

Zelo lepo si ustvarjala na temo nov začetek. Hvala ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Goga said...

Krasna voščilnica. Lepo si sestavila voščilnico za nov začetek. Hvala ti za družbo v v Craft-alnici Goga

Rachael said...

Such sweet mice - great card for valentines or any day really! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles! Hope to see you again soon.