Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Kitty Love

      Here's another Valentine card and it's one which my kitties truly approve!  This is a Penny Black stamp and it has to be one of the cutest ones I own.  Of course, being a cat lover may influence that in some way.

     This image was colored with water color paints, and the sentiment was stamped so that I could fit the die at an angle and cut both image and sentiment with one die.  That die is from Spellbinders.  The red CS for the background was dry embossed with my Linen folder.  I left it without any embellishments because I wanted a very CAS card design.


     Challenges:
SUYP Cats

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This kitty is so cute, so chubby and adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a very cute kitty, and I love that interesting shaped die cut! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

That cat looks so happy and content among the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this sweet kitty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, this kitty is soooo adorable and love the frame you used. CAS, fun and adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Christin said...

It's so cute! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

Kathy said...

Adorable kitty and nicely made card featuring her or him. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet creation with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month! Smiles, Kathy DT