Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sasayaki Witch

     I'm finally getting my card made for the Progressive Challenge at Sasayaki Glitter.  The image is one of the most adorable witches this season.  :-D


     I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a Bo Bunny die.    I matted the image with a wonky stitched die from CUTplorations.   I printed the sentiment, hand cut it, and matted it with a scrap of purple CS.

     The jack-o-lantern doily is die cut from glittered paper and the Happy Bat die cut was sent to me by my friend, Christi, who loves Halloween almost as much as I do.  :-D  Thanks so much, Christi!

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Angie's Digital Stamps
Crafty Friends
Cute N Crafty
Cutie Pie
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz Greetings
Path of Positivity
Whoopsi Daisy

     I'll have a second post today in the early afternoon (my time) featuring my DT card for the World Wide Open DT Challenge.  Be sure to stop by and see what's happening with our newest challenge.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card Connie. LURVE the doily and your witch.
Faith
x

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, what an adorable and fun card! Love the purple frame around the image! Thanks for joining us at Pink Gems Challenge! :)
Sandy DT

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness!! That sweet withch, she is so adorable I feel bad calling her a witch!! Love the way you colored her!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous! I love this witch! I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Creaine said...

hi there DT-friend........Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous Halloween Card. Love this 'Cute Little Witch' .. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. And thanks for playing along with us this month at Angie's Digital Stamps. AJ DT JFF//Angie's Digital Stamps

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering this card in the Monday Greetings Halloween Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Monday Greetings DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Julie Odil said...

What a cute witch, Connie. Love this card. Thanks for joining us this month at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

gransliltreasures said...

Super card!. Thank you for entering our challenge over at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
Good Luck.
Hugs
Denise DT xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
Sue x

Sarah said...

Cute witch!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Helen said...

Sweet image and I love that background die.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x