Friday, October 5, 2018

Ebony and Ivory

     One more quick post this morning because I want to share with you a card I made for my granddaughter, the proud human 'mama' to these two fur babies, appropriately named "Ivory" and "Ebony."   I know this will go into her keepsakes and she'll love looking at it after they are fully grown.

     This is a different kind of creation for me because, instead of a hand colored image, it features an actual photograph.



     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Outlawz Songs & Rhymes
{Pin}spirational
SUYP Cats
Word Art Weds.

      Have yourself a great Friday and think about the weekend.  It'll be here in a few more hours!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE how you have incorporated the photo into a beautiful card Connie.
Faith
x

*Vicki* said...

This is such a clever idea my friend!! That photo is darling and what a great idea to make a card with it too! She will love it! :) HUGS