Saturday, October 6, 2018

Blessings on Thanksgiving

     Today I'm sending Thanksgiving wishes to all my blogging friends who live in Canada since they are celebrating their Thanksgiving this weekend.  That lovely image comes from Beccy's Place.


     The pumpkin and vine are colored with ProMarkers and the highlight spots on the berries are done with gel ink.  Both plaid papers came from my stash of scraps so don't ask me who made them. 

     Once the image was colored, I fussy cut it with scissors and mounted it on Pop Dots.  I layered the papers onto the card front, then added the pumpkin image.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, then adhered it to another, rather tiny, scrap of CS which has embossed stripes on it and is glittery.

     My final touch was the accordion-fold bow which is made from scraps of fabric.

     Challenges:
Cardz TV
Crafting with Friends
DL.ART
Double D
If You Give... a Cookie
Outlawz Twisted Thurs
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Sasayaki Glitter
Take It, Make It

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful.....lovely image & gorgeous papers x

karin said...

Very beautiful card! Love how you have coloured the pumpkin.
Karin.

Darlene said...

OH! So so pretty Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Scare’n Up Some Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Connie, love the papers and gorgeous image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

As always, beautifully colored and I love the card design too! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Beccy said...

I love the papers on this card NC, plaid always looks fabulous for any autumn or Christmas inspired card. Great colours too! I love the little bit of sparkle around the sentiment as well as the fabric bow you added. Great card.
Cheers,
Beccy

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. I love that bow and the plaid. Thank you for sending us Thanksgiving blessings.

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love that pumpkin with the berry wreath around it!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a gorgeous image and layout design! Love the colors and papers too!! Very nicely done my friend! HUGS

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous background, Connie! I love your colorful pumpkin, still wrapped carefully and tenderly with its nurturing leaves. Beautiful card! hugs, de

KathyA. said...

Your coloring on this image is amazing. It looks so very real with your stellar shading.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make

Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' I hope you join in with us again soon
Hugs Shell xx