Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Witch Way?

     I absolutely adore this little witch from Fabrika Fantasy!   I have all my Halloween cards done  and ready to mail but there are so many Halloween themed challenges that pop up in October, I can't resist making more cards.  I guess I'll have plenty made for next year.  Or maybe I'll just donate them to the local hospitals for the kids.


I decided to base my design on the sketch 
at The Outlawz this week.


     I colored with ProMarkers and cut the image with a Lawn Fawn stitched die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Unbranded die.  I cut the dove tail part by hand.  The papers are from Graphic 45 and the two witch's hats were die cut from foam and glittered.

     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Addicts
Crafty Gals Corner
Creative Inspirations
Creative Moments
Double D
Lawn Fanatics
That's Crafty

     That's all I have for today but I'll be back tomorrow with a DT post for the latest challenge at Crafting with an Attitude.  I hope you'll come by to check it out.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Great Halloween card, that witch sure is a cutie!! I love the sentiment on your card it reminds me of a book I used to read to my girls when they were little about Gritch the Witch!!

Diane said...

Super cute and adorable card!! Wow, I haven't even started my Halloween cards much yet...lucky you! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh my what a cute image and your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Scare’n Up Some Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Helen Pigott said...

Great background Connie and a very cute image too.
Thank you for joining us at That's Crafty!
Helen x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I SO love that image Connie!! The papers, colors and design look stunning!! I'm with you, I just LOVE Halloween and enjoy creating with those items...it's just too much fun! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, she's adorable! Sweet and sassy. If I was a witch I'd want that outfit, tee hee! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, thanks so much for sharing it with over at The Crafty Addicts Challenge this month ... Good Luck!!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx

Judy Woodland said...

What a cute little Halloween witch. You have colored her perfectly! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Samantha Casey said...

Very pretty card! I love how you colored the girl and the pattern papers match perfectly! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Samantha