Thursday, August 26, 2021

Hard Days Knight

    We're starting a new weekly challenge over at Creative Knockouts and our theme this week is "Funny Cards."  Our fun sponsor is Dr. Digi and they provided images for the DT to use on our sample cards.  I used an mage called "Hard Days Knight" and I think the brief, one-word sentiment says it all.  :-D  You do need to look closely and check out the knight's lance.  The poor dragon can't even read his morning newspaper in peace.  I'm sure the knight was trying to impress a fair lady but I doubt he succeeded.

     I colored with my ProMarkers, then cut the image with a Gina Marie die.  I used my Linen EF on the blue, CS background and found a scrap of starry night dp in the basket.  The addition of sparkle twine was all the card needed to look finished.


     Challenges:

     That's all for today.  Edited to add: I'm still suffering from the after effects of my second COVID vaccine (but marginally better - the nausea has stopped) so I'm squirreled away under the sheets for at least another day or two.  
     
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Monica C. said...

Brilliant digi! Great card, Connie and yes, that sentiment is all you need.
Hugs Monica

Patti J said...

That made me laugh out loud, Connie! And yes, the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

Furrbster said...

Such a funny card!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Rose Andrew said...

Brillant card ..
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Aunty Sue said...

Great fun image and card and thanks for sharing at PFP sorry your still poorly

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Connie. I love the fun images and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
Feel better soon x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Cards By MI said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week and a new challenge is soon up for you to enjoy!
Love n hugs
Marie

Heather said...

Hmmm . . . yep! The sentiment really does say it all!! Very fun card all around! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

MeSi said...

I love that digi, such a fun card! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card NC!

Great work!