Sunday, August 15, 2021

Coffee and a Muffin

      This is my second post today so feel free to scroll down and check out the first one.

     We're mid-way through our August challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place  and I'm using the other 2 images which are the prize from Bugaboo Stamps this month.  Check out my first card (at this post) if you want to see the third image of the prize.  You may know that the Bugaboo Stamps store closed unexpectedly but we are still offering a prize of the three images Bugaboo gave to the DT for this challenge.  So sad that Bugaboo closed.  :-(

     I merged the images before printing and coloring them.  I colored with my ProMarkers and then cut the image with a complex die set from Sue Wilson.  That same die also embosses the frame part of the cut.  I used my 'Linen' EF on both pieces of CS, aqua and lavender.  I backed the cut image with the aqua CS an the purple CS strip went behind the image.  The die cut is so detailed that I allowed it to be the 'embellishment' on the card.


     Challenges:
Inspiration Station  (great range of colors!)

     You still have a little over 2 weeks to play in our Anything Goes challenge this month so get something made and come play with us.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card Nana, I love this image and your coloring is wonderful. I miss Bugaboo Stamps, they were the first stamp coming I used when starting out with digi images. I wish they would come back, maybe someday! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station! Donna

Zoechaos said...

Gosh that intricate die cut is a show stopper. Love the purple colours you used they go so well with the turquoise. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Station and good luck x

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your pretty card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow she's so sweet NC!! Love your delicate edging with the die-cutting!! Lovely coloring too!! HUGS

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card, Connie. Love your coloring and what a die! It definitely does not need any further embellishment.
Hugs Monica

Carole Pollard said...

Such a sweet card love the die cut background thanks for joining Get Creative challenge Car9le Design Team

Tammy L said...

Fun card and I love that intricate die to cut out the image. It adds some great visual interest to your card! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams for our Happy Birthday Challenge this month and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Helen said...

Great combination of the images and I love that detailed die.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x