Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Bunny Love

     One more card which I'm using as a Valentine but which has great general appeal as well.  This is an image from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I started by coloring the bunnies with ProMarkers, then I fussy cut them and added a hot pink CS mat which is also fussy cut.  I used one of my Gina Marie quilt dies to cut 4 different scrap papers from the basket on my desk, then mounted the fussy cut image (using dimensional tape) on top of the quilt design. 

     I chose a soft pink CS for the background, cut it to size for an A2 card, and wrapped sheer, golden ribbon around it before adding the quilted design and image.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, then tied a bow from some pink lace, adding it above the sheer ribbon.

 

     
     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Your bunnies are the cutest! Really loving that pattern background and the matching pink colors! Super sweet NC!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable bunnies and awesome background Connie, love your card.
Faith x

Michelle N. said...

Oh, those bunnies are sure adorable! Love the quilted background too! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Furrbster said...

Loving that background for your cute little bunnies!

Hugz Tinz

Arlene said...

So very cute and sweet! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".

Kelly Schelske said...

What an adorable card NC! That image is darling! Love the quilted background too!

Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you join us again this time around!